The snow just keeps coming, and there’s nowhere else for it to go but piled up on the side of the streets. Thus, sexy shoes and stilettos are a big no, no. But, I can only speak for myself. I’ve seen some daring fashionistas braving it with the stilettos and all. In these conditions, it’s comfy and cozy snow boots for me whenever I hit the outdoors. Here are a few workable, snow boots that’s not too shabby and kinda chic.
1. SOREL 1964 Premium Weatherproof Boot Cappuccino Canvas, Jildorshoes.com
2. Women’s Merano Nikko Snow Boots, Target.com
3. Totes Rosie Snow Boots, DSW.com
4. UGG Adirondack Tall Women’s Charcoal Snow Boots, Uggaustralia.com
5. SOREL Rain & Cold Weather Boots, Shoescribe.com